Global Directory of Major Pharmaceutical Company Partnership Agreements 2021
DUBLIN, January 12, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The “Conditions and agreements for the global partnership of large pharmaceutical companies 2014-2021” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Big Pharma Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 report provides full access to available agreements and contractual documents for more than 3,900 Big Pharma agreements.
These agreements tend to be multi-component, starting with collaborative R&D, and moving on to commercializing the results.
The report presents the reader with a comprehensive review of Big Pharma deal trends, key players, top deal values, and deal financial data, helping to understand how, why, and under what conditions, companies are closing deals. Big Pharma partnership agreements.
The report presents financial transaction terms values for Big Pharma transactions, listing by aggregate value, upfront payments, milestone payments, and royalties, allowing readers to analyze and compare the financial value of transactions.
The central section of the report explores the main negotiators in the area of partnerships with large pharmaceutical companies; Major deal values and the most active Big Pharma deal companies are reported, allowing the reader to see who is successful in this dynamic trading marketplace.
One of the highlights of the report is that over 3,900 Big Pharma’s online transaction records of actual transactions, as disclosed by the parties to the transaction, are included towards the end of the report in a directory format – by AZ company, stage of development, type transaction, therapeutic orientation and type of technology – it’s easy to reference. Each transaction record in the report is linked via a web link to an online version of the transaction.
Additionally, when available, records include contractual documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by the companies and their partners. While many companies will be looking for details on payment terms, the devil is in the details of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide that insight where press releases and databases don’t. do not.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and the partnership and trading activities of large pharmaceutical companies since 2014.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a potential negotiator needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Big Pharma technologies and products.
Scope of the report
Terms and partnership agreements with large pharmaceutical companies include:
- Trends in Big Pharma transactions in the biopharmaceutical industry since 2014
- Access to title, advance, milestone and royalty data
- Access to Big Pharma contractual documents
- Main Big Pharma contracts in value since 2014
- The most active Big Pharma traders since 2014
In Global Big Pharma Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021, the available offers are listed by:
- Company from A to Z
- Title value
- Stage of development at signing
- Component type of the agreement
- Specific therapeutic target
- Type of technology
The analysis of actual contractual agreements makes it possible to assess the following elements:
- What are the specific rights granted or opted out?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- How long is the agreement?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and held?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, sourcing and manufacturing?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to resolve disputes?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens in the event of a change of owner?
- What sub-licensing and subcontracting arrangements have been agreed?
- What standard clauses does the company insist on?
- Which standard clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of agreement to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for the law of agreements?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trading Trends of Large Pharmaceutical Companies
2.2. Big Pharma partnership over the years
2.3. The most active Big Pharma traders
2.4. Big Pharma partnerships by type of transaction
2.5. Big Pharma partnership by therapeutic area
2.6. Big Pharma partnerships by type of technology
2.7. Conditions of the Big Pharma partnership agreement
2.7.1 Key values of the Big Pharma partnership
2.7.2 Upfront Payments for Big Pharma Transactions
2.7.3 Milestone Payments for Big Pharma Transactions
2.7.4 Royalty rates of large pharmaceutical companies
Chapter 3 – Large pharmaceutical transactions
3.2. Best deals from major pharmaceutical companies by value
Chapter 4 – The most active major clients
4.2. The most active Big Pharma traders
4.3. Profiles of the most active Big Pharma partner companies
Including Pfizer, Sanofi, Abbott, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson and many more
Chapter 5 – Directory of contract negotiation of large pharmaceutical companies
5.2. Directory of contract negotiations with large pharmaceutical companies
Chapter 6 – Transactions with large pharmaceutical companies by type of technology
Chapter 7 – Partner Resource Center
7.1. Online partnership
7.2. Partnership events
7.3. Further reading on negotiation
Annex 1 – Big Pharma transactions by AZ company
Appendix 2 – Big Pharma Transactions by Stage of Development
Appendix 3 – Big Pharma transactions by type of transaction
Appendix 4 – Big Pharma transactions by therapeutic area
Annex 5 – Definitions of types of transactions
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/caliyq
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets