How to do reverse image search on iPhone and Android 2021
This tutorial covers How to Perform Reverse Image Search on iPhone and Android. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to do reverse image search on iPhone and Android. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check out how you can do reverse image search on iPhone and Android
Google Images is the best image search engine for finding images on the web. It is easy to use and offers results for your image search queries in many categories.
Not only that, Google Images is also the go-to image search engine for reverse image searches. And as such, you can use it to query an image on the web to identify its original source, find out when it first appeared online, find similar photos, or even get their versions at. higher resolution.
However, as easy as it is to do a reverse image search on a computer, it can be confusing on mobile devices. For that, here is a guide detailing the steps to perform reverse image search on iPhone and Android.
How to do a reverse image search on your phone
Performing a reverse image search on a phone, be it Android or iPhone, is possible in several ways. So, depending on your search needs, you can use Google Images reverse image search feature or a third party reverse image search tool.
Method 1: reverse image search with Google images
As we mentioned initially, Google offers a reverse image search feature as part of Google Images. Coming from Google, you are more likely to get more specific results for your query than some of the other search engines. Also, it is a much simpler process to perform a reverse image search on Google Images than to use a third party reverse image search utility.
1. Perform reverse image search on iPhone
If you are an iPhone user, you can use both Safari and Google Chrome to perform reverse image search. However, it is better to use Chrome, as it is considerably more reliable than Safari for this purpose.
Reverse Google Image Search with Chrome or Safari
Performing a reverse image search in Google Images involves the same set of steps in Chrome and Safari. However, in order to use Chrome, you must first download it to your iPhone through the App Store.
Once done, follow the steps below to perform a Google reverse image search in Safari and Chrome:
- Open Chrome or Safari.
- Click the plus (+) button at the bottom to open a new tab.
- Tap the address bar and search for images.google.com to open Google Images.
- I. In Chrome: click the share button icon in the address bar and select Request a desktop site from the share menu.
- ii. In Safari: Click the AA icon in the address bar and select Request desktop website.
- Once Google Images loads the desktop site, tap the camera icon in the search box.
- Depending on whether you want to search for an image using its URL or through the image itself, tap the Paste Image URL or Upload Image option.
- I. With Paste Image URL: Enter the URL of the image for which you want to perform a reverse image search in the search box and click the Search by Image button.
- iii. With Upload Image: Click the Choose File button and select Photo Library to upload an image from Photos, Take a photo or video to capture an image and search for it, or Browse to upload an image from Files. Once selected, press Choose to load the image and reverse lookup on it.
2. Perform reverse image search on Android
Just like on iPhone, you can do reverse image search on Android using any browser app. But to ensure a hassle-free experience, we recommend using Chrome or any other Chromium-based browser.
Reverse Google Image Search Using Chrome
Performing a reverse Google image search involves the same steps in all Chromium-based browsers. Nowadays, most Android smartphones come with Google Chrome browser. However, if it is not preinstalled on your Android device, you can download it from the Play Store and then follow the steps below to perform a reverse image search:
- Open Chrome or any other Chromium based browser on your Android phone.
- Click on the three-dot menu at the top right and select New Tab to open a new browser tab.
- Tap on the address bar / search bar and enter images.google.com to open the Google image search.
- Click on the three-dot menu again and select the Desktop Site option from the menu.
- Once the Google Images desktop site is open, tap the camera icon in the search bar.
- Depending on whether you want to perform a reverse image search using an image URL or the image itself, choose Paste Image URL or Download Image.
- I. With Paste image URL: enter the URL of the image you want to search for in the input field and press the Search by image button.
ii. With Upload Image: Press the Choose File button and select Camera to capture an image and browse for it or Files (or any other file manager option depending on its creator) to search for an image in the photo gallery. With the latter, once the file manager is open, select the image to upload to Google Images for a reverse image search.
From the techpp.com website
Final Words: How to Reverse Image Search on iPhone and Android
hope you will understand this item How to do reverse image search on iPhone and Android, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.