How to subscribe to Pueblo Chieftain, get digital access
A subscription to Pueblo Chieftain gives you full access to all of our content on all of our platforms. This means you can access Pueblo County news wherever and however you want – through your web browser, tablet, smartphone, tablet, and print edition delivery on the days you select.
The cost of print subscriptions also includes full digital access. This means that all home delivery subscribers can access Chieftain online by activating their account.
Q: What are my Chieftain.com subscription options?
A digital-only subscription provides unlimited views on Chieftain.com and through the Chieftain app, while a “Full Access: Digital Only” subscription includes:
- Unlimited online access at www.chieftain.com
- Unlimited mobile access (via browser or applications)
- The Electronic Journal, the digital replica of the print Chieftain and USA TODAY newspapers, available online (subscribers can sign up for a daily email alert or visit account.chieftain.com/enewspaper)
Subscription prices vary depending on whether or not you choose print delivery. Information on the different subscription options is available by clicking on the “subscribe” button on www.chieftain.com.
Following:6 reasons to get a Pueblo Chieftain digital subscription
Q: If I’m a subscriber and haven’t activated my access yet, how can I access content online and through digital devices?
From a desktop PC or a Mac:
- Go to www.chieftain.com.
- Click on the “Connect” link in the upper right corner of the screen, then click “Activate your digital access”. Follow the steps outlined to link digital access to your home delivery account.
From your tablet or mobile phone:
- Activate your account from your desktop (see above), then visit www.chieftain.com in your device’s web browser and use the “Sign In” link.
From our mobile applications:
- Download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Activate your account from your desktop (see above), then go to the app and choose to sign in.
Q: Is there a way to access your content if I am not a subscriber?
Non-subscribers will have access to limited content. The home page of our online site, the section fronts and the advertising products will remain accessible to all, even without a subscription. We will continue to sell single print editions of the journal through retail outlets.
Q: What if I have questions about my subscription?
Customer service hours have been extended and our agents are ready to answer your questions. Call customer service at 719-544-3520.
Q: How can I manage my subscription?
Visit account.chieftain.com to manage your account. You can change the delivery frequency, make a payment, view account history, report a delivery issue, temporarily stop delivery, change newsletter settings, access electronic editing, and share digital access.
Comments are closed.