New names debut on BizWest’s public company list – Loveland Reporter-Herald
Several new companies made their debuts on BizWest’s updated list of public companies.
The updated list is available on BizWest’s new DataBank site, an online overview of the publication’s lists and directories. Visitors can search specific directories, such as the Book of Lists, Blueprints, BizWest and Biz Local Medical Directories, a new directory, sponsored by Gaia, of local businesses.
Searches can also be performed on the entire BizWest Database of Boulder Valley and Northern Colorado businesses.
“We are delighted to unveil this enhanced search engine for our business database,” said Christopher Wood, editor and publisher of BizWest.
The list of publicly traded companies in the region has undergone substantial changes in recent years, with some companies having been private, relocated or merged. Several companies have also obtained public status. Among the novelties:
• Boulder-based Edgewise Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: EWTX) raised $ 202.4 million in March in an IPO it filed in confidence. (The United States Securities and Exchange Commission allows companies to file IPOs confidentially if they have less than $ 1 billion in revenue.)
• Lightning eMotors Inc. (NYSE: ZEV), a Loveland-based electric vehicle company, completed its merger with GigCapital3 Inc., a special purpose acquisition company, in early May, providing the company with gross proceeds of $ 268 million. of dollars.
• Enservco Corp. (NYSE American: ENSV), a wellsite service provider for the oil and gas industry, has moved its headquarters from Denver to southwest Weld County.
• Brickell Biotech Inc. (Nasdaq: BBI), based in Boulder, finalized in September 2019 its merger with the Californian company Vical Inc., thus listing Brickell on the stock exchange.
• Auddia Inc. (Nasdaq: AUUD), a Boulder-based company specializing in smartphone apps for internet radio stations, went public in February, raising $ 16.5 million.
• Boulder-based Biodesix Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX) went public in late 2020, bringing in $ 63.8 million in revenue for the biotech company.
The DataBank site includes an overview of the list, with the Top 5 ranking, as well as links to data on the 27 companies on the list and a map of the companies presented.