The biggest SEO event in 3 languages
This post was sponsored by puntorojo. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the sponsor.
Ready to brush up on your SEO knowledge at the biggest multilingual SEO event in 2022?
If you work in SEO or just want to keep learning more, SEOday is the online conference you’ve been looking for.
For the first time ever, this year’s SEOday is being held in English, Spanish and Portuguese – plus it’s free!
Join Aleyda Solis, John Mueller, Barry Schwartz, Izzi Smith and more as they host this year SEOday June 22, 2022.
This SEO event is packed with knowledge and great guests you won’t want to miss.
SEOday 2022: the largest free, multilingual and online SEO event
Mark your calendars and Register for the largest multilingual SEO event in the world that will help you increase your sales and clicks, improve your brand and rank at the top of the search engine results page.
On June 22, 2022, you will have instant access to:
- Practical SEO discussions that will show you how to manage an SEO strategy step by step.
- A comprehensive set of SEO discussions, hacks and updates.
- Extensive information on international SEO techniques.
- Panels of multi-sectoral experts.
While we don’t want to spoil the surprise, here are some of the confirmed speakers and a bit about them:
- John Müller, Webmaster Trends Analyst at Google – If you know anything about SEO, you are aware of the important role John Mu has in the community. He has worked at Google for over 10 years and was a speaker at SEOday in 2020!
- Izzi SmithTechnical SEO Team Leader at Ryte – She has spoken at several major conferences including MozCon, SMX Munich, Google Webmaster Conference, BrightonSEO and many more.
- André CocoSEO Director at Peacock & NBC Sports – Coco has worked at top companies such as Digitas North America and as Senior SEO Manager for The Walt Disney Company.
- Mordy Oberstein, Head of SEO Branding at Wix.com and Communication Advisor at Semrush – He has participated as a speaker in several conferences such as Semrush Webinars and Search Engine Land. Oberstein regularly contributes SEO content to publications such as Semrush, Search Engine Journal, Moz and many more.
A Free Virtual SEO Conference – The First Edition in English
This year, we are proud to announce the first edition of SEOday in English.
Viewers from all over the world can virtually join SEOday, as it streams live in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
On June 22, you can join international SEO speakers from top companies around the world.
The event will be online, so you can watch it from wherever you want, from any part of the world, completely free of charge.
Yes, that’s right, free tickets! Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of it.
RSVP now for free tickets for June 22, 2022!
What is SEOday?
SEOday was born in 2015 on the initiative of the first SEO agency in Latin America and the first SEO agency certified “Great Place to Work” – puntorojo.
The goal was, and still is, to spread knowledge about search engine optimization.
This dream was born after noticing that there was a great lack of understanding of SEO in much of Latin America.
The first edition of SEOday took place in a café in Argentina with no more than 57 participants.
Since then, this event has been organized by our SEO agency year after year.
Over the years, the constant growth of the event has led us to change locations.
In 2017 and 2018, SEOday was held at a Four Seasons hotel.
The last in-person edition, in 2019, took place at the Paseo La Plaza theater in Buenos Aires, Argentina, with no fewer than 526 people in attendance.
In 2020, SEOday had the chance to reach more people than ever with its first virtual conference.
15,877 participants from many different countries and continents were able to connect simultaneously to learn more about SEO.
After that, last year’s edition took place online again.
It reached a large audience of more than 129,000 people from 57 countries around the world.
The great success of the last SEOday is what motivated us to split the event into three languages, so that more people can learn about SEO all over the world.
SEO and its importance
As you probably know, SEO is short for “search engine optimization”.
According to Google Search Central, SEO is “the process of improving your site for search engines.”
“[SEO] often involves making small changes to parts of your website. Viewed individually, these changes may seem like incremental improvements, but when combined with other optimizations, they can have a noticeable impact on your site’s user experience and performance in organic search results. (Google)
What about the importance of SEO? Let’s check out some stats:
- The first result in Google’s natural search results has an average CTR of 31.7%.
- 49% of marketers say organic search has the best ROI of all marketing channels.
- 53% of US consumers say they research products using a search engine before deciding whether or not to buy.
As you can see, being able to rank at the top of search engines makes the difference between getting good sales or not at the end of the month.
So, if you want your business to succeed in the digital age, you will definitely need SEO in your life.
Want more stats on the benefits of SEO?
Join SEOday now to get the SEO tools you need to grow your business!
Featured Image: Image by Punto Rojo. Used with permission.
Comments are closed.