Verizon Business to launch multi-day multi-session events
What do you want to know:
- The new all-in-one event management platform offers fully customizable virtual experiences to turn virtual events into a community hub.
NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Verizon Business today introduced BlueJeans Expo, an immersive virtual environment for collaboration, education, engagement and inspiration at corporate events, expected to be generally available later this year. By combining live and on-demand video, event management, and content hosting into one powerful yet easy-to-manage platform, BlueJeans Expo helps organizations deliver fully customizable virtual experiences before, during, and after events. .
Aparna Khurjekar, CRO, Business Markets & SaaS, Verizon Business said, “Success in today’s workplace requires organizations to activate their audience beyond the confines of the event to enrich the customer journey and build brand loyalty. With BlueJeans Expo, we offer our clients a fully integrated and personalized community center for interactivity, networking and engagement.
Turn your one-time event into a community hub
According to IDC Market Analysis Perspective: Worldwide Collaboration Applications, 2022, “Companies with brand communities perform 13% better in virtual events1.” By bringing multi-session, multi-day virtual events to life in a community environment with BlueJeans Expo, event organizers can deliver on the promise of interactivity and engagement that extends long after the event is over.
The fully customizable nature of BlueJeans Expo gives event hosts the ability to turn their virtual event site into a home base for attendees and sponsors to stay up to date and stay in touch with the community. The event landing page and content hubs can be easily transformed to support a continuous engagement cadence powered by Expo’s configurable messaging capabilities.
Simplify event production with a fully integrated solution
BlueJeans Expo offers a comprehensive event lifecycle framework to power workflows before, during and after the event. With easy-to-use attendee registration and management, plug-and-play session templates, drag-and-drop content hubs, and detailed event reporting, BlueJeans Expo provides a complete solution for designing and hosting an event. world-class virtual.
To help create meaningful connections during the event itself, BlueJeans Expo offers the ability to deliver high-quality networking opportunities with an intuitive directory that supports simple profile creation, quick filtering, and chat. based on roles to encourage participation, while limiting unwanted contact. It also enables “in-booth” notifications to encourage event attendees to engage with sponsors who run virtual exhibits.
Plus, whether it’s streaming a keynote presentation to 150,000 attendees, hosting a feathered session for 15 attendees, or publishing a panel discussion for on-demand viewing, BlueJeans Expo makes it easy to transform video featured in your event. . With one-click scheduling of BlueJeans meetings and events, it’s easy to arrange the type of session required, when it needs to happen.
In addition to existing BlueJeans features for event management, such as analytics and reporting, privacy and preference settings, and translations into over 100 languages, BlueJeans Expo’s unique features include:
- Participant Dashboards: Create custom dashboards for each attendee or member type to access features, advertising, or personalized messages.
- Integration and management of participants: Add or upload attendees, use the built-in app, or integrate with a third-party registration system to add and establish attendee records.
- Hosting and content management: Upload documents, add on-demand videos, and organize content into catalogs. Segment access by member type.
- Continuing education credits: Deliver live and on-demand CE courses and track compliance in detailed reports. Upload certificates to the member dashboard.
- Directories: Add sessions, content, exhibitor and attendee lists to searchable directories that appear across the platform.
- Gamification: Activate a point system and reward individuals for exploring content, interacting with sponsors, or finding clues on a scavenger hunt.
- Messaging: Automated emails welcome, notify and remind site members or attendees. Send personalized messages and newsletters.
- Session management: Add video or in-person sessions, manage registrations, and send reminders. Add sessions on demand. Receive on-demand registration, attendance, and session reports.
- Speaker management: Add speakers to a site-wide database, join them in sessions, create automated speaker directories, and feature individual profiles.
- Virtual cabin: Feature-rich and customizable virtual booths contain content, videos and create calls to action that drive engagement.
General availability of BlueJeans Expo is scheduled for November 2022. Visit the BlueJeans Lounge product to see the full list of product features and learn more about delivering fully customizable digital experiences for your next event.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) was established on June 30, 2000 and is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services. Headquartered in New York and operating globally, Verizon generated revenues of $133.6 billion in 2021. The company provides data, video and voice services and solutions across its award-winning networks and platforms, meeting customer demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.
VERIZON ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: Press releases, articles, media contacts and other resources are available at verizon.com/news. Press releases are also available via an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.
1 Source: IDC, Market Analysis Perspective: Global Collaboration Applications, 2022 – Global Collaboration, Communities, Conferences, Emails and Events, Doc # US49655522, September 2022